Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lent day 24


What gifts do I bring?


As hard as I can be on myself, you know what, I am a pretty good preacher.


I am a good listener and I have a good presence with people in difficult situations.


I have a vision and a passion for the church.


I understand concepts of strategic thinking and leadership issues and I do my best to apply them.


Am I perfect. NO! I am in constant need of grace from others and from God. Sometimes I can give a stinker of a sermon, sometimes I can fail to be present with others, sometimes I have no idea what I am doing, sometimes I can't think of any new or old ideas. But sometimes is NOT all of the time and overall I'm pretty good at my job.


What gifts do you bring to the church? Go on, brag about yourself, you deserve it!

No comments: